Amexgiftcard/balance can be checked with the help of this guide. There are two methods to easily check the balance of an Amex gift card. The online process is Amexgiftcard/balance and the other is a phone call to the American Express gift card balance helpline. We will learn both procedures on this website.
Here you can check the balance of your prepaid Amex card online with Amexgiftcard/balance. This method is very easy and you do not need to worry about anything. We have added the latest 2024 method to check the remaining amount and transaction history of your American Express gift card.
How to Check American Express Gift Card Balance?
Let’s jump into the methods of checking Amex gift card balance. Without any ado, follow the guide below.
Check Balance Online at Amexgiftcard/balance
The easiest method to check the balance of all types of American Express gift cards is using the official website of Amex. It is fast and easy so you should adopt it as your first priority. Here is how to use the Amex balance checker webpage:
- Visit the official website of Amex gift card “https://balance.amexgiftcard.com/“
- You will see a captcha that you need to solve and click on the continue button.
- On the next page, you will see “Manage your Card” and here you need to enter your gift card details.
- Enter your Amex gift card number.
- Enter the card expiration date.
- Also, enter your security code.
- Provide an email address.
- Now click on “Continue” to check the card balance.
You can also sign in to your account and manage your card and all other services.
Check Amex Gift Card Balance Using Amex Helpline
This is the second way that you can choose if you do not want to visit the site Amexgiftcard/balance. However, in this way, you may need to wait for some time as you are going to make a call on the Amex gift card helpline number.
- Dial this telephone number “+1-877-297-4438”.
- Now wait for a customer support representative person to pick up your call.
- Once your call is attended to, you can ask them about your balance status.
- You need to provide your gift card number.
- Security code.
- Expiration date.
- The representative will tell you your current debit card balance.
Why It is Important to Check American Express Gift Card Balance?
Keeping updates on your American Express gift card balance is very important for any cardholder. It is very beneficial for cardholders who want to use this prepaid card for online purchases with online merchants.
Also, it is crucial for those who are going to use an American Express gift card for an offline merchant or purchases. Suppose, if you are in a gas station where you need to make a payment with your American Express gift card. What if your balance is low and you do not know? So you should already know about your funds and do transactions without any fear.
How to Use an American Express Gift Card Online?
To use an American Express gift card online, you need to visit the website of the online merchant. For example, you are going to purchase something from Walmart and thus go to the Walmart website.
Now purchase something that you want and process to make a payment with a card. You will see an option there like “Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover/Novus are Accepted Here”. So it means you can use your American Express gift card there.
Now choose to pay with a debit/credit card and proceed to the payment page. Here you need to enter your Amex gift card number, security code, and expiration date of your gift card. Now pay with your card and that’s it.
American Express Gift Card Details
If you are using the Amex gift card for the first time then here are the details that you may want to know.
- Card Number: This is the 15-digit card number that is printed on the front side of your gift card. You will need this number to make payments online.
- Security Code: A security code is a 4-digit secret code that is also printed on your gift card. You should not share this code with anyone. This is different for all American Express gift cards.
- Expiry Date: Each gift card has an expiry date that is printed on the front side. It is in the format of (mm/yy) like 05/2026. Please note that your actual gift card will expire but your funds will not.
- Billing Address: A billing address that is also called a shipping address is an address that you need to add to your card details. You will need it when you purchase something from any online store.
Why is Amex Gift Card Balance Not Working?
If your gift card is not working on an Amex balance checker website then here are the possible problems and their solutions.
- Please make sure that you have entered your card number correctly. Also, check you have entered all other details correctly like expiry date and CVS code. This is one of the common reasons that most Amex gift card holders face. The solution is to verify your details.
- Check if the official website is down or busy. The solution is to wait for some time and check back later.
How do I check the balance on the American Express gift card?
You can check the balance at Amexgiftcard/balance. You can also use a phone call to request your balance check.
Can I check my American Express prepaid card balance online?
Yes, you can check the balance of your Amex prepaid card online.
How much is a $300 American Express gift card?
The price of a $300 American Express gift card is $300 cash in the US.
Will my gift card expire?
Yes, Amex cards will expire but your money will not.
What are the annual fees for an Amex gift card?
There are no fees for Amex cards. You can use this card in-store, at a gas station, and for online purchases.
My Amex card was lost, what to do?
If your card is lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement card and Amex Bank will allocate you another card.